- Do you live on the Central Coast? Have you thought of taking Art Classes?
- You can draw and paint you know. Maybe not as brilliantly well as you would like to right now but you have the potential to be an amazing artist.
- How do I know this – because over the last 20 years I have taught art classes to literally hundreds of students and all of them have made more improvement than they thought possible and many made giant strides even up to and including selling their work and winning prizes in art competitions!
- If you would like to see some of my student’s work – please take a peek – Art Classes Central Coast– runs out of my Unfolding Creativity Studio, offering a very central location at Springfield.
- I have students coming from all over the Central Coast for art classes, some of them from as far away as Hornsby and Toukley.
- So if you have always wanted to take an Art Class but thought you need to have talent to start – Well think again!! In my experience – a desire to try is the most important thing. I would love the opportunity to work with you and show you what you can do!!
To find out more about me – have a look at my blog and website
Or give me a call on 0414438121
WHAT YOU CAN LEARN
- Oils, Pastels, Acrylics Mixed Media, Drawing, Watercolours.
- How to deepen your art practice, from beginners to advanced.
- Busting Creative Blocks
- Coaching Artists in Artist’s Business Practice.
GROUP CLASSES My studio is in Springfield on the beautiful Central Coast 80 K’s North of Sydney, Australia The classes are currently quite small with no more than 6 students at a time. This means you get really individualized attention and work in a small intimate environment. I tailor each class to your own personal needs. This means you may be working on pastels doing a still life, while someone else is doing a portrait in oils. You will find the other students very supportive and friendly. We even stop for a cuppa and a chat half way through the lesson. This gives everyone a chance to get to know each other and we will discuss everything from how everyone’s work is going to what movies we’ve seen.
INDIVIDUAL CLASSES: I am finding the individual classes are becoming increasingly popular particularly with my new students. What do they offer?
- They offer us a chance to get to know each other while we discuss your art and what you would like to do.
- We then begin in a gentle way while you feel fully supported as you begin something new and strange.
- You have my total, undivided attention for as long as you want it. Many new students are opting, to begin with, one or two individual sessions so they can find their feet and feel comfortable before they launch their fledgling art skills into a class situation.
- This allows you to gain a little confidence and get over that initial fear challenge we all have when attempting something new. We all have to start at the beginning and I do know exactly how you are feeling.
The Key To Producing Your Best Work As An Artist
I specialize in working with artists, at all levels, who want to dive deeper into their creative practice, so they can produce work that is authentic and meaningful to them. Together we unlock what is unique about them and bring this into their art practice, providing tools for them to do their best work.
Other services provided include:
- Working through creative blocks
- Help with setting up a web site for their art work
- Help with digital imaging
- Business Practice for artists – art is a business and many artists neglect this side of their careers
- Working with social media
- Blogging for Artists
- How to go to the next level
- Regular creativity coaching
So this is where we play. I’d like to move to a bigger space soon so we have more room to fling our paint around… I’m just waiting to see what the universe will send my way!
Monday 7 pm – 9 pm | Individual sessions can be booked between 2 and 4 pm
Tuesday 10am – 12pm | Evening class is 7pm – 9pm | Individual sessions can be booked between 1 and 3 pm | Evening classes recommencing in the New Year when numbers are finalized.
Wednesday 7pm – 9pm
Friday 10am – 12pm
Saturday 9am – 11am
Individual tuition : By appointment
If you cannot make these times for the private lessons please contact me as I do have some flexibility in this area and we may be able to work out something to suit.
Investment for group classes: $35 a 2 hour lesson lesson
Investment for private tuition: $70 a 1 hour lesson
HOW TO GET HERE:
The address is : 60 Maitland Road Springfield – See the google map in the sidebar at the top of the page.
- Private Sessions: These are one on one sessions where you have my undivided exclusive attention all to your self. I find that sometimes people begin with a couple of these sessions if they are a bit shy and not comfortable with working in a group. This builds your confidence and gets you off to a really good start. You can choose a lesson that is for one hour or more if you choose. Your investment in these sessions is $70 an hour.
- Creativity Coaching: These sessions look at a range of areas within a creative practice and work on different issues that might arise. These might include; addressing creative blocks, finding inspiration, personal creative directions, special skill development and much more.
If you want some more info please drop me a line at – email@example.com. Or if you’d like to have a chat you can call me on – 04144 38121, I would love to hear from you.
WHAT MY STUDENTS SAY ABOUT THE CLASSES
I would like to say thank you all for being so generous in their comments and for allowing me to share them here.
“Kadira is a fantastic teacher, from my very first class with her I was looking at everything from a new perspective. No matter what mess I get myself into with my art, Kadira always has the perfect solution and advice to help me overcome the hurdles. She is incredibly talented and is such an inspiration. I feel very lucky to have found her classes and to have met someone who is so passionate about art and whom is willing to share her love and knowledge for art with other people.”
“At last, I have discovered art classes that suit me perfectly. Kadira Jennings is a very skilled and experienced artist and has an extraordinary ability to bring out the creative best in her students. Although I have always had an interest in art, creating a finished product I was happy with seemed to elude me. Kadira provides personalized tuition, small classes and individual attention. This means that my artistic skills have progressed in leaps and bounds in a relatively short period of time – something I was not expecting when I started. I am now producing art works I feel happy to frame and hang on the walls in my own home. I thank Kadira for her special combination of artistic ability, persistence, patience and lovely personality. She has helped me to open my eyes to creativity, providing a comfortable, fun environment in which it can safely blossom. I thoroughly recommend Kadira Jennings to anyone interested in pursuing their creative side.” Deborah Lhota Director Advanced Holistic Research Pty Ltd
“I have been an art student of Kadira Jennings for the past six months. I have not participated in any art form since leaving school just over 40 years ago. Kadira is teaching me to paint with watercolours. I love the soft translucent, as well as the strong colours watercolors offers. I have found the classes Kadira offers have opened my eyes to everything around me. Kadira’s love and enthusiasm for all mediums of art, shows through in her expertise of teaching. The small friendly classes allow for a substantial amount of individual attention. Her subtle guidance is warm and friendly allowing one to feel confident to express yourself. Each time I leave class I feel as though I have achieved and learnt something new and can’t wait for the next session. I feel very confident in recommending Kadira’s art classes.”
I have been painting with Kadira for a year now. In that time I have gone from a complete novice to having developed a sound understanding of the colour and the techniques required for watercolour. Kadira is a wonderful teacher, very encouraging but offering welcomed constructive criticism. Her eye for detail is incredible. Although I still have much to learn I feel that when I do pick up my brush now I do so with confidence.